Sunday 2 April 2017

Hi everyone, I have once again taken up my cardmaking after a few years of not being able to do much.
My skills and creativity are a bit rusty, so I am going to have to keep at it and take advice from everyone.
I have made a few Easter cards to give out to some friends, I only hope they will forgive my mistakes.
Just before I show you my cards, I thought I would let you know that I am doing a Zip Slide at the end of April for MS, as I am feeling a bit better than I was.
I made a few changes in my life with regards to MS, I came off the majority of medication that I was on as it really wasn't doing me any good at all.
So, after being on 26 pills in the morning the same in the afternoon and evening, I now only take 6 in the morning and 4 in the evening.  I still have some big issues, but I tend to deal with them 'mind over matter', so I am now no longer consumed with MS which is great.

So on that note, I will now post my cards.








As you can see, I obviously have to get my camera skills up to speed again, as these pics are not really very good, I can admit to my shortcomings though.

Hopefully, by the next time I post some pics online I will have everything sorted as far as taking a picture is concerned.

I will try and include an explanation of how I made my cards next time.








1 comment:

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Jen, it's so good to see you posting again and I love all the cards! Wonderful Easter themes on each one and the die cuts you did are amazing. I'm just so glad you're back, my friend. :-D